Eight NATO soldiers injured in northern Kosovo

Eight international peacekeepers were injured on Thursday during an operation to remove barricades set up by Serbs in northern Kosovo, the NATO-led Kosovo peacekeeping force (KFOR) said.

“Eight KFOR soldiers were injured so far in the operation,” KFOR’s press office said in a statement. “They were injured by tear gas, smoke and fire extinguishers.”

No further details on the injuries were immediately available.

Check Also

Serbie : Après plusieurs mois de manifestations étudiantes, le Premier ministre démissionne

Le Premier ministre serbe Milos Vucevic a démissionné ce 28 janvier, à la suite des …