54 remains of Srebrenica victims found

BiH

The Institute for Missing Persons said on Friday (August 27th) its personnel have exhumed the remains of 54 Muslim civilians killed in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre. Spokeswoman Lejla Cengic said the skeletal remains were in three mass graves at a dump site near Srebrenica, and that five more mass graves had been discovered at the same site.

Check Also

As Trump vows crackdown on ‘antifa,’ growth of right-wing extremism frustrates Europeans

The day that President Trump declared he would label the far-left “antifa” movement a domestic …